I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Staying in the resort means knowing and accepting these regulations. Guests using the services of the resort undertake to comply with the provisions of these regulations, health and safety and fire regulations.
2. The resort is not liable for damages resulting from non-compliance by guests with the rules and regulations contained in these regulations.
3. Children and adolescents up to 18 years of age may stay in the center only under the supervision of adults.
4. The guest of the center agrees to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 100) by the manager of the resort, Grupa Truszkowscy sp. z o.o., Moniuszki 5. 84-240 Reda, NIP: 5882477645, for the needs of the guest's stay in the resort. The guest has the right to inspect their personal data and correct them.
5. The center does not provide any third parties with any information about the personal data of registered guests.
II. RULES OF RENTAL
1. The hotel day starts at 15:00 and ends at 11:00 am. Changing the hours of the hotel day is possible only after prior arrangement with the resort staff.
2. Not agreed with the service, it will remain on the premises of the rented house after hours. 11:00 (on the last day of stay), causes the necessity to pay for the next night and does not guarantee the possibility of extending the stay.
3. In the event of resignation from the reservation, the returnable advance is:
- 100% up to 30 days before the start of the booking,
- 30% from the 30th to the 20th day before the start of the reservation,
It is not possible to transfer the booking to another date.
4. Any defects resulting from the use of the cottage should be reported to the resort's staff on an ongoing basis.
5. Guests are financially liable for a damaged or lost key in the amount of PLN 100.
6. Damages resulting from improper use of the resort's property, caused by the fault of the users, are settled after the end of the stay.
7. The Center is not responsible for valuables and cash left in the houses.
III. RULES AND RULES OF USING THE FACILITY
1. Staying on the premises of the facility obliges to behave in a manner that does not endanger the safety of one's own and other guests and the property of the facility.
2. It is forbidden to:
a) take out of the cottage items that are its equipment (furniture, bedding, towels). The tenant will be charged for any deficiencies,
b) independent lighting fires in the center (also in designated places), without prior consent from the center staff,
c) use of high-power electrical devices that are not standard equipment of the houses,
d) use additional, private heating devices, gas cylinders, pyrotechnics, firecrackers, etc. without the consent of the reception of the center,
e) remove sun loungers.
3. Children and adolescents under the age of 18 may stay at the center only if they are under the care of adults who take full responsibility for their actions as their guardians, as well as for any consequences of these acts and situations throughout the center.
4. We ask all guests to use water and electricity wisely and economically - let's take care of our environment!
5. The resort is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by its control, such as power or water outages.
Na Zielonych Wzgórzach